• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My EcoDiesel is awesome today because:

DieselDude

Oct 9, 2013
because I got 27 MPG!! Some city mixed in there as well. I'm a happy camper

Redeye

Jul 7, 2017
Truck Year
So far I am very happy with my truck. My EC is a 2014 and I currently have about 38K miles averaging about 27 MPG. In 2015 I drove it to Wyoming from upstate NY. I got better than 30MPG empty. I helped my daughter and son-in-law move back east I towed a 4000 pound trailer with the bed of the truck loaded back east. I averaged about 18 MPG. I have since towed about the same load back and forth across the mountains in Massachusetts. This is a great truck for my needs and is a very comfortable ride.
upload_2017-7-9_9-42-45.png

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
So far I am very happy with my truck. My EC is a 2014 and I currently have about 38K miles averaging about 27 MPG. In 2015 I drove it to Wyoming from upstate NY. I got better than 30MPG empty. I helped my daughter and son-in-law move back east I towed a 4000 pound trailer with the bed of the truck loaded back east. I averaged about 18 MPG. I have since towed about the same load back and forth across the mountains in Massachusetts. This is a great truck for my needs and is a very comfortable ride.
View attachment 1336

Welcome to the forum @Redeye

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
I'd like to know more about that cabin in the background!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comfortably Numb

Jul 16, 2017
Truck Year
This week is the one year anniversary since I bought my truck brand new, just hit 65000 miles, never a CEL, awesome fuel mileage, unbelievable ride,it’s not a highway queen either, it’s on its third set of tires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
This week is the one year anniversary since I bought my truck brand new, just hit 65000 miles, never a CEL, awesome fuel mileage, unbelievable ride,it’s not a highway queen either, it’s on its third set of tires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to hear. Welcome to the site!

Capt Tim

May 7, 2017
Truck Year
I love my ‘14 LL Eco Diesel because everywhere I go anyone that knows about pickup trucks asks me about mine. So I get to say I get 28 mpg and it’s four wheel drive! They are blown away. Then I go into my conspiracy theory about how corrupt EPA is for shutting down production over emissions- which is simply a coverup because Ford, GM, Toy and Nissen can’t compete in class. So far the reaction is 100% in agreement. Try it! Super fun topic and you meet another truck buddy!

chrisr938

Jan 2, 2018
Truck Year
Let me revive this thread.

Mine is awesome today because it’s back on the road. Had a leaking EGR cooler and replaced it with a delete kit and got the ECU tuned by GDE. Truck runs like a champ, and I’m glad to be back in the driver seat and not under the hood.

DWalker

Feb 26, 2018
Truck Year
Let me revive this thread.

Mine is awesome today because it’s back on the road. Had a leaking EGR cooler and replaced it with a delete kit and got the ECU tuned by GDE. Truck runs like a champ, and I’m glad to be back in the driver seat and not under the hood.
How many miles on your truck when deleted egg and got the tune?

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

chrisr938

Jan 2, 2018
Truck Year
How many miles on your truck when deleted egg and got the tune?

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Just over 50k miles. EGR was leaking coolant prolifically and dealer wanted an arm and a leg to replace it, but all is well now. Used the delete kit by Sasquatch Parts. Fuel mileage is up and seems like DEF consumption is down.

DWalker

Feb 26, 2018
Truck Year
Just over 50k miles. EGR was leaking coolant prolifically and dealer wanted an arm and a leg to replace it, but all is well now. Used the delete kit by Sasquatch Parts. Fuel mileage is up and seems like DEF consumption is down.
Was the egr leak not covered under the emission warranty?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

DWalker

Feb 26, 2018
Truck Year
No. The dealer said that it is 36k miles on emissions warranty. Others here have been told the same.

I have heard a lot of people getting mislead on emission warranty. EPA requires major emission components be under warranty from manufacturer for 80,000 miles. FCA has been taken to the matt by EPA on providing wrong information to their dealers and has been told that they must correct this in their system. Go online and google this and you will see a ton of information on it. EPA said FCA must refund customers for repairs on major emission components that have been repaired/replace under 80,000 miles because it is in violation of their emission certification. All major emission components must be warranted for 80,000 miles or the manufacturer can't get EPA to certify their vehicles and without that the cannot sell them to the public.