• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tire question

SOP

Dec 11, 2017
Truck Year
That's a great looking setup @SOP

Thanks man - I appreciate that!

I’ve got it all setup now with just about everything I want to add/change so far. First owner had tinted the windows, put on a leveling kit, and backflip bed cover. I bought it a few months back in December with brand new Toyos and have since installed an air lift 5000 & mounted the wireless one compressor under the rear seat. We have a 6,000 lbs boat I’m looking forward to towing around this summer. Did some other simple stuff like the shorty antenna, changed all the fluids - diffs, transfer case, trans with a new filter/pan, etc. Cleaned the MAP & MAF. Added Tow mirrors and did a full detail including clay baring. FYI, the clay bar did and excellent job cleaning up the rims. Just ordered some HID’s for my low beams which I’ll get in next week. I also want to GDE tune it, it’s just a matter of when...Part of me says to leave alone until after the warranty is up but I go back and forth on that almost daily, lol. Only other thing will be to put some LED’s in my fogs and fix the damn chirping / squeak noise I posted about a couple days ago.