• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hot-spot

justlucky

May 15, 2016
Truck Year
I'm going on a long road trip from NC to Pennsylvania, and I'm considering turning on the 3G wifi is it worth the expense, I have att for my service. from what I read the hot spot will work 60 feet from the truck,

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Does your current data plan have a limit? If you think you would go beyond your current data plan on your mobile phone, then perhaps it would be worth it. I just use the hotspot on my phone as I have enough data and can't justify the cost right now of adding the truck to my bill.

TwoLabsDad

Aug 20, 2017
Truck Year
Can you use your smartphone as the hotspot? I have done this with an iPhone. I would think additional data will likely be cheaper from your carrier, if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Can you use your smartphone as the hotspot? I have done this with an iPhone. I would think additional data will likely be cheaper from your carrier, if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's what I do.