• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty almost up and feeling nervous

MrKelly

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
So unlike some of you I purchased in my opinion a truck with a multitude of problems. I have been in countless rental cars and am even in constant contact with Whitney from FCA Chrysler Solutions 214-583-2126. My question is what should I be concerned with prior to my 36,000 mile warranty expiring? I have an service appointment with a dealer near where I live this Thursday afternoon at 1:30pm. Any thoughts whatsoever are welcome, even those telling me to grow up as I understand even grown men need to vent somewhere.

Thank you,
Kelly

FredMcIntire

Aug 16, 2018
Truck Year
Purchase the Lifetime Unlimited mileage warranty from your RAM dealer. You must purchase it before your vehicle hits 36,000 miles. I did this with my Jeep Wrangler because I drive about 26,000 miles a year to and from work. That eats up your 36,000 mile warranty quick ! I'll do it when I purchase my ecodiesel RAM in the next few days as well. It cost me $2550 for the Jeep. I think its money well spent for peace of mind.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Purchase the Lifetime Unlimited mileage warranty from your RAM dealer. You must purchase it before your vehicle hits 36,000 miles. I did this with my Jeep Wrangler because I drive about 26,000 miles a year to and from work. That eats up your 36,000 mile warranty quick ! I'll do it when I purchase my ecodiesel RAM in the next few days as well. It cost me $2550 for the Jeep. I think its money well spent for peace of mind.

Welcome to the forum! If the warranty is half way decent, that's a good price.