• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello!

Layne Nichols

Aug 18, 2018
Truck Year
Just got on here. Okay I have a 2015 eco.102k just out of extended warranty. Have had absolutely no problems until now. Took a trip. Glow plug light started blinking. Started slow in the morning.got to Denver right in heavy traffic. Went to limp mode. (Throttle linkage problem) made it to the nearest dealership. They cleared faults. Bad Glow plug module. Replaced. All six of glow plugs bad. $800 to replace BUT...ser serv man said more than likely have to replace heads due to plugs breaking or stripping out. I got the blues! Any recalls??? Thanks Layne

Layne Nichols

Aug 18, 2018
Truck Year
I'm ready to dump the truck if I have to replace the heads. Maybe a good mechanic can get them out. They said after 30 or 40k they don't want to come out.

Layne Nichols

Aug 18, 2018
Truck Year
I guess from past experience. They feel like with the milage that there would be problems. I'm gonna call my local dealer and get a second opinion I guess.