• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My EcoDiesel is awesome today because:

chrisr938

Jan 2, 2018
Truck Year
Awesome today because it turned in 26.4 mpg at the pump recently, hand calculated. 60k miles. GDE tuned.

Shawn Thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
it still has the new truck smell in the cab. 1700 miles on it, hoping it runs as strong as all y'alls here!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
it still has the new truck smell in the cab. 1700 miles on it, hoping it runs as strong as all y'alls here!

I wish I could get that smell in a bottle to spray around after it wears off.. one of my favorite things about a new truck.

B. Smith

Feb 20, 2018
Truck Year
Nice to here lots of positive feedback. I'm still searching for a used Eco. Yep, I'm in no rush. Stay safe everyone.

Les Cole

Jul 27, 2018
I only have 365 on my 2018 Laramie Eco, but unbelievably happy. Owned nothing but Ford, King Ranches (good vehicles) in the past, but got tired of 13-15 mpg as this is my daily drive. The interior on this beast is the most luxurious, beautiful I have ever owned - bar none. 365 miles and still over 3/4 a tank. Love, love, love this truck.

B. Smith

Feb 20, 2018
Truck Year
1500 miles on my 2018 ED. Put a GDE tune on at 600 miles. I love this truck. Before this truck, I drove a 2004 DD with 5.9. It had 390k miles and still ran perfectly. Long live the ED. 20180825_125735.jpg

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
2015 4x4 Laramie ED ran like a champ, loved it so much bought another 1 exactly the same, plus a Bighorn!
Just dropped the 1st tune in the new Laramie, now realize that I should have done this on the 2015, this is what it should perform like out of the box...I really love these trucks and excited even more after a day of driving the GDE vers….this is grrrreaat...wooohooo!!

Retired Bones

Jun 15, 2016
Truck Year
Just got home after towing my 6,750 lb. Travel trailer south to Woodland, Calif. then back to Olympia, Wa. 985 miles at 12.3 mpg. It still gets 265 degrees on oil temp. On the Oregon steep grades, but now that I understand the need to evaporate the diesel out of the engine oil, I guess all is good.

Nicholas Baglio

Apr 22, 2018
Truck Year
I can’t wait to plow with my eco again! Last year it pushed large amounts of snow with little effort. My kids call it the tank!

SignGuy

Sep 26, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I picked up my Bighorn ED a few weeks ago. When I hit about 377 miles we took it for a spin over to Missoula and back over the last weekend. Dang it is we didn't have 20-30 mph headwinds w/gusts to 50 on the way over but the truck handled it with ease and we still got 21 mpg! How awesome is that! My old Silverado with the 5.3 ltr would have been in the 13-14 range I'm sure. We got home and the last 300 miles averaged 26.2 or something silly. We just love the truck, so quiet we don't have to yell, up high enough to see far ahead, handles like a sports car and could be an easy ticket machine the way it goes so fast - Cruise control is your friend! ha, ha Now I have about 1500 miles on and it's time for a bath from the rainy crud being sprayed by the cars on the freeway.

Hawaii_Built

Oct 16, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I love my Ecodiesel because of what I thought was "just gimmicky gadgetry". Turns out that the remote start is a real time saver, keys never leaving my pocket keeps me from misplacing them, air conditioned seats keeps my tush cool, and all the cool little lights in every nook and cranny give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

It's my first non-Toyota automobile since the little Isuzu pickup I had in college. This Ram may have effectively caused me to walk away from a brand I love very dearly. It really helps that my Gen1 Tundra got around 14 mpg and my very new crew cab 6'4" bed Laramie is clocking 26 mpg and steadily increasing!