• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cheating Emissions Lawsuit filed against FCA and Cummins

HerbW

Dec 3, 2018
Truck Year
25626973-39CD-4DEE-AE10-6FE10F6F5E47.jpeg BCBCACE3-3910-44E7-A825-644D7BC58AD0.jpeg I hope they recall and buy back my 2015 Ecodiesel Ram. My truck runs wonderfully but since I switched to Rotella T6 my best mileage is 18.6! Still good but it has phantom things always happening.
I’m driving down the road and suddenly I’m hearing dinging. It says on the evic to change oil soon! Just serviced 1500 miles ago. It says it’s over 40K since I changed it! I have 22K total. This happens at least once a month. My garage door opener won’t work often. It doesn’t show on the evic as sending when it’s out. When the opener is bad by steering wheel controls doesn’t work either!
The Ram Stealer finds nothing!
If I get a buy back, I’ll buy an older 5.9 ISB and give up my Ecodiesel.

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
View attachment 1865 View attachment 1866 I hope they recall and buy back my 2015 Ecodiesel Ram. My truck runs wonderfully but since I switched to Rotella T6 my best mileage is 18.6! Still good but it has phantom things always happening.
I’m driving down the road and suddenly I’m hearing dinging. It says on the evic to change oil soon! Just serviced 1500 miles ago. It says it’s over 40K since I changed it! I have 22K total. This happens at least once a month. My garage door opener won’t work often. It doesn’t show on the evic as sending when it’s out. When the opener is bad by steering wheel controls doesn’t work either!
The Ram Stealer finds nothing!
If I get a buy back, I’ll buy an older 5.9 ISB and give up my Ecodiesel.
Now I am going to assume that you reset the Oil Service Life when you changed oil, but for the ECM to note 40K since last oil change vs. reality of 22K that this step is irrelevant to the issue. Just a guess but I would be looking for a replacement ECM from the dealer. When I changed to Rotella T6 my truck ran better. However when the dealer changed to the new spec with the flash reprogram is when mine lost mileage. A note when I did the first oil change in my wife's Jeep GC eco I went to Rotella T6 and she called me and asked what else I had done, it ran some much better. She is averaging 25.6mpg with 27+ on straight highway. only 117k miles.