• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 Ecodiesel owner

JJQ

Jul 21, 2019
Truck Year
Loved that truck till I had the emission fix Now I have to drive not to kill myself or someone else with no power at low speeds. Someone will be killed and FCA will refit the fix. If they could have done it right. They would have the first time. I don't believe they.can fix it and still have it run like it should. Like I said. If they could of they would of .What resale do you get on a truck that sucks I tell everyone don't by ram. I don't think FCA cares .If anyone knows what to do to get it back the way it was please reply. I don't want a race car. I want the power I had back and keep my mileage..I got 28 mpg on the road. Now a little less . My complaint is putting your foot down and nothing happens for 2 to 3 seconds than takes off thanks JJQ

Jul 20, 2019
Truck Year
I’m scheduled to go in tomorrow for my update... scared cause seems like mixed reviews. Some say eh it’s about the same and others say it’s terrible... what’s the norm around here?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I’m scheduled to go in tomorrow for my update... scared cause seems like mixed reviews. Some say eh it’s about the same and others say it’s terrible... what’s the norm around here?

Just as you said, I've seen both good and bad experiences, but here the bad seems to outweigh the good. But hey, most don't come on here to say how great their update went either.

Jul 20, 2019
Truck Year
I haven’t had the truck long enough to even notice I feel like. I drive like an old man 😂😂... I have never floored it. I drive 8mi to work a day .Longest trip was an hr to Orlando... avg 25.8 at 78. I’m curious on the tip in throttle I keep hearing about.. I let it warm up to temp before I even roll out of the driveway. Drop it off at 8 so I’ll know tomorrow at some point.

Jul 20, 2019
Truck Year
Strange:.. my truck is the exact same. Nothing crazy where I’m going to get t boned... y’all are scaring members away from this site. The point of these forums it to spread knowledge not impending doom...