• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banks intake and GDE hot tune (full delete)

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
So only place at this time to get manifold gasket set was thru dealer. It was $97 here for reference. Hoping all the stuff will be here beginning of next week to do full delete on the weekend. Will be taking pictures as I go so hopefully can help others if they need it

Tobin

Aug 13, 2019
Truck Year
Hey, first time on one of these forums. I bought a 2015 Eco last year. Been real happy with the mileage, however I am having to replace the catalytic converter (in the shop as we speak) and they said I can't put off the update any longer. Question is, is it better to have an aftermarket flash or get one of these PRO DIESEL MODULES? It plugs in under dash in the OBDII. Thanks for any advice you all give...

Luc_sko

May 29, 2019
Truck Year
Hey, first time on one of these forums. I bought a 2015 Eco last year. Been real happy with the mileage, however I am having to replace the catalytic converter (in the shop as we speak) and they said I can't put off the update any longer. Question is, is it better to have an aftermarket flash or get one of these PRO DIESEL MODULES? It plugs in under dash in the OBDII. Thanks for any advice you all give...
What is a pro diesel module??

Luc_sko

May 29, 2019
Truck Year
That pro module thing won’t help with your emissions at all.

Also it doesn’t plug into the OBD port either.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Unless your truck is registered in CA the update is optional.

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
Any one have pattern and torque specs for the intake manifold?

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
So installed my EGR Delete and Offroad pipe and GDE hot tune and now the truck wont run fires and dies instantly anyone else ever have this??? Was going to drive like this til I have the time to do the intake for the banks one. Any help would be greatly appreciated

John

Nov 13, 2015
So installed my EGR Delete and Offroad pipe and GDE hot tune and now the truck wont run fires and dies instantly anyone else ever have this??? Was going to drive like this til I have the time to do the intake for the banks one. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Off road pipe and GDE hot tune ? Did you mean to say off-road tune?

John

Nov 13, 2015
There's also the slim possibility the wrong VIN was programmed into the ECM. I believe the engine will start and shutdown within seconds. If this is the case there should be a message on the EVIC stating incorrect VIN.

jbutler

Aug 10, 2019
Truck Year
John Yes hot tune with off road. I'm up and running the mass airflow sensor and air piping was the issue. I can actually hear that there is a turbo and no more lag!!! I sent an email asking GDE and they responded in under an hour on a sunday!! That is customer service.