• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 deleted

Karson

Feb 10, 2019
Truck Year
I recently had my Ecodiesel deleted and the def gauge shows empty. Yes I know it’s not hooked up but could anyone lead me in the right direction on maybe what to do or look for to maybe show my def level on the cluster as full even tho it’s not being used. I’ve seen it done on some Cummins just can’t figure it out on the Ecodiesels

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome! I thought the tuners adjusted that in the tune, but could be wrong. I’d reach out to your tuner to see what they have to say.

My thoughts, exactly. Unless OP is specifically asking to turn his DEF gauge on, it should be programmed off, via the tune.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
that is the same since it was deleted every one we did so far the gauge is at 1/2

Karson

Feb 10, 2019
Truck Year
that is the same since it was deleted every one we did so far the gauge is at 1/2
Is there a different alternative to getting the gauge to read the sending unit with out having to change the settings on the tune

patman71

Dec 18, 2019
Truck Year
where can you go to find delete parts now that the epa has put a lockdown on everything? i just bought a 15 with 104k miles and would like to delete all of the emission crap and cant find anywhere that i can buy a complete delete kit with the mapped pcm. any direction would be appreciated. thanks

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
do you know if they can legaly ship them to the united states?
where can you go to find delete parts now that the epa has put a lockdown on everything? i just bought a 15 with 104k miles and would like to delete all of the emission crap and cant find anywhere that i can buy a complete delete kit with the mapped pcm. any direction would be appreciated. thanks
They absolutely can. I just completed my delete, with parts from Canada.