• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I have a 2015 ED with Bighorn trim, bought it brand new

maine4x475

Sep 26, 2020
Truck Year
Anyone else having any issues with getting all the settlement task completed? I've been dealing with the last step before getting the money, which is having the new emission module installed. I initially had it installed over a year and a half ago but it never updated in the system (meaning it was still saying I still needed to complete the install). I figured it would take a while for there system to update but here I am a year and a half later. I ended up having them replace the module again, and was told to give it a couple of weeks for it to update in the system. Well as you can already guess it didn't update. So I went to the settlement website and found an option to be able to chat live with someone for assistance rather than calling and going through the automated BS. Oh! Side note I went back to the website today and the option to chat live has weirdly disappeared from the site. Anyway back to what I was saying, after chatting with the person I was able to find out what exactly they needed on their end for proof of installation. Which was just a picture of the sticker of the new part and that the sticker is located directly on the underside of the hood. So I took the picture and emailed it in that day (9/22/2020). Now waiting and watching to see if it updates. Per the website information once installation is confirmed, it can take up to six weeks to receive settlement check.
Has anyone else had this kind of an issue in the whole settlement process?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Your work order Must have the highlighted area in order to be completed.Dealer_V08_Ecodeiesel_2015.JPG

maine4x475

Sep 26, 2020
Truck Year
How do I get access to see this? I haven’t received a form like this before.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome, I too bought my 2015 brand new. I had no real issues receiving my settlement, it was definitely a process though!