• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Time between regens with GDE Tune

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
I'm getting about 400 miles average between regen messages and was wondering what others were seeing? I'm rarely doing any hauling, mostly highway driving.

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
I have non-compliant GDE tune, and mine does not regen that frequently. At 400 miles per cycle, that would be a regen for every tank of fuel assuming approx. 600 mile range. I'm guessing mine is closer to 900-1000 miles or conservatively every other or every third tank.

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
I have non-compliant GDE tune, and mine does not regen that frequently. At 400 miles per cycle, that would be a regen for every tank of fuel assuming approx. 600 mile range. I'm guessing mine is closer to 900-1000 miles or conservatively every other or every third tank.
Yeah when I had the non-compliant tune I was every other tank. Was going 400-500 miles per week so about 800-1000 miles.