• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dpf

Jason6969

Jan 14, 2021
Truck Year
Ok I have an adaptor with alph obd. Do preform a Regan I've been getting a error code on picture. I was wondering is it because I don't have the 100% light on and that's why it's not doing it? It was on a couple of days ago but I reset the message by accident. And I also have a check engine p0428. Could that be also a problem why it's not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-164913.png
    Screenshot_20210116-164913.png
    579.6 KB · Views: 11

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You must clear all the code(s) before placing the truck in De-soot Mode.

Jason6969

Jan 14, 2021
Truck Year
Ok so my truck went in today not me paying the dealer since I bought the truck. Now no more check engine they fixed the sensor. With a WiFi obd and alphaobd it works so happy. Cost me 60.00 total

Jan 25, 2022
Truck Year
Ok so my truck went in today not me paying the dealer since I bought the truck. Now no more check engine they fixed the sensor. With a WiFi obd and alphaobd it works so happy. Cost me 60.00 total
how did you clear the codes first? They immediately come back when I do it. I'm using same obd11 and software