• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FORD 6.7 DUALLY VERSUS STAGE 1 TUNED ECODIESEL

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
TODAY 7-1-2022, traffic light at Maricopa 85 & SR 85 in Arizona, you sure showed up the guy in the RAM(me). So, I don't know who the guy with the Miller welder on the bed of his F SERIES DUALLY, with the giant 20 inch exhaust pipe was, but he handed my butt to me in my RAM ECODIESEL, I was giving him a decent run, but then the nice metal gas can slid off of his flat bed and I called off the race to rescue the gas can, He's gonna be P.O.'d when he finds it gone after bragging about it at the DESERT ROSE. Sometimes sheeeeet happens and then you get a nice gas can out of the deal.

Dream Big

Feb 1, 2017
Truck Year
TODAY 7-1-2022, traffic light at Maricopa 85 & SR 85 in Arizona, you sure showed up the guy in the RAM(me). So, I don't know who the guy with the Miller welder on the bed of his F SERIES DUALLY, with the giant 20 inch exhaust pipe was, but he handed my butt to me in my RAM ECODIESEL, I was giving him a decent run, but then the nice metal gas can slid off of his flat bed and I called off the race to rescue the gas can, He's gonna be P.O.'d when he finds it gone after bragging about it at the DESERT ROSE. Sometimes sheeeeet happens and then you get a nice gas can out of the deal.
Cavemann…

Don’t pay that kinda guy any mind. I live over between SanTan and Queen Creek and I get the same bs as well. My truck is fully deleted and tuned, so it sounds great. Also attracts douche canoes. Just smile and laugh as 6.7 boy gets 9 mpg.

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
I had no intention of a race, I started to pass him & I think he saw his opportunity to put a RAM to bed, I just thought it was funny that he was so intent on winning that he lost a $60 gas can. I'm getting too old to care about races.

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
I'm sure it was tuned, it had a huge exhaust pipe, and it slid that 5 gallon gas can off the back like nothing, 60$ gas can and another 50 bucks in fuel, he sure showed me!

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
My wife in her 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee was challenged by a 2500 Ford 6.7, rolling coal and he saw nothing but her tail lights after 114 mph. Seems his delete tune may not have removed the rpm limiter. My wife's GDE tune did remove the rpm limiter.