• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

14 echodiesel Bill L

Bill L

Jan 7, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2014 1500 ram with the echo diesel, pushing 57000, love the truck rides better than my 94 Deville did, and got better mph till last oil change. I normally get 22 plus in town NS 28 TO 30 PLUS AT 67 TO 70 MPH. THE LAST WEEK OF Oct I GOT A FULL SERVICE and they told me they put a update into to my computer to help with better fuel economy, in stead it drives like it is in tow haul mode all the time and my mileage has dropped 9mpg had two other dealer look at it and they tried there best to get me to trade mine off for a new 2019 gas burner and told me the program was ok I must be buying cheap- bad fuel, I buy from my local Coop can't get any better than them any ideas ?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I have a 2014 1500 ram with the echo diesel, pushing 57000, love the truck rides better than my 94 Deville did, and got better mph till last oil change. I normally get 22 plus in town NS 28 TO 30 PLUS AT 67 TO 70 MPH. THE LAST WEEK OF Oct I GOT A FULL SERVICE and they told me they put a update into to my computer to help with better fuel economy, in stead it drives like it is in tow haul mode all the time and my mileage has dropped 9mpg had two other dealer look at it and they tried there best to get me to trade mine off for a new 2019 gas burner and told me the program was ok I must be buying cheap- bad fuel, I buy from my local Coop can't get any better than them any ideas ?

Welcome!

If the dealer says the programming is right, not much else to do but go down the road of a custom aftermarket tune.

Bill L

Jan 7, 2019
Truck Year
So which one is the best for better fuel economy?