• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2014 Engine cooling / 3 or 4 core radiator

Pdcjhonda

Jan 22, 2022
Truck Year
Hi everyone
We have a 2014 ram that’s deleted and we would like to see it run cooler when pulling the RV. Has anyone found a larger radiator that installs without modifications? Looking for recommendations.

thanks in advance

Turboviper

Aug 5, 2019
Truck Year
I replaced my rad after the stock rad sprun a leak where the plastic attaches to the core. I replaced with a cold case radiator part number R117437. It's a 3 core and has a rad cap. All aluminum. Fitment is 100 percent. My engine runs cooler and my engine oil temp runs cooler then my coolant temp. Never did that with the stock radiator.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I replaced my rad after the stock rad sprun a leak where the plastic attaches to the core. I replaced with a cold case radiator part number R117437. It's a 3 core and has a rad cap. All aluminum. Fitment is 100 percent. My engine runs cooler and my engine oil temp runs cooler then my coolant temp. Never did that with the stock radiator.
Interesting, their website does not show a radiator for an eco diesel. More info?

Turboviper

Aug 5, 2019
Truck Year
I purchased the radiator from americantrucks website. The rad is a perfect fit. the only difference is the rad cap.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
nice! something to put in the "potential use" folder. Thanks for the info!