• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2014 Tow Mirrors

SOP

Dec 11, 2017
Truck Year
Hi All - I believe this is my first post on the site! I bought a 2014 Ram ED Laramie two months ago and I'm very happy with the truck. I've been searching online for hours and can't get a straight answer to the proper OEM Tow Mirrors. I have the power folding chrome factory ones now, and really looking to buy factory tow mirrors. My understanding is that they are heated and powered, come with the puddle and turn lights, but will be manual fold-in & fold-up. I just can't find the correct part # that says it fits the 2014. Everything shows 2015-2017. Please help!

Part #'s I think are close / may fit: 82214909AB

Oh, and here's a pic of my truck:

Attachments

• IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0272.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 16

davef

Feb 15, 2018
Truck Year
Thanks. Are you happy with them?

I'd prefer to stay with the mopar brand... just looking for confirmation that maybe the 2015 or 2016 would plug/play and what the correct part # is.
You should check with the vendor but yes they will work fine and you will not beat that price anywhere

Buy an original Mopar brand mirrors??? Makes no logical sense whatsoever go check the price and compare

SOP

Dec 11, 2017
Truck Year

SOP

Dec 11, 2017
Truck Year
did you see the ones i bought ?
$220 CDN for a pair -your link i could buy 3 sets
300% higher

Yes, but the ones you bought say that they do not power fold which is a key feature I want. Do yours power fold?

I plan on selling my current mirrors to help offset the cost. I haven't looked to see what they go for used, but I'd assume at least a couple hundred or more...

Last edited:

SOP

Dec 11, 2017
Truck Year
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

davef

Feb 15, 2018
Truck Year
Yes, ships from a Canadian company and looks like a great deal for sure. I would have bought those if I didn't need the power fold option. Here's what I ordered: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0733H116M/?tag=jhdiesel-20 I should have them on the truck by the end of next week and happy to post pics/video if anyone is interested.

ok i see
still a hefty increase to fold the right mirror
-left one driver ca pull in ??

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

StevenB

Mar 30, 2016
Truck Year

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Hope this isn't too late but you can actually get the 2500/3500 tow mirrors that also have the power fold, will use your same wiring and door switch. For whatever reason power fold tow mirrors were available for 3/4 ton or better but not on the half ton trucks. So just find the 2500 power fold, heated etc tow mirrors, they're like 500$ for the pair, and it'll keep your factory half ton fold button and everything.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Its my understanding no, The Pigtail and wiring is completely different. Each Mirror on the 2500/3500 is independent, I'm waiting for the power Up Mirror... At times I need to put 1 mirror down in tight spots when backing.