• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Ecodiesel Throttle Control light

g8trdad

Jul 6, 2017
Truck Year
I’m not going to go in to everything because this would be way too long. Anyways the check engine light came on and said the Theottle control needed to be serviced. This immediately caused loss of power and made it hard to crank. My truck had the recall done after the last extension and they gave me an extended warranty, thank the Lord. Parts were back ordered and took a week to come in. They had to take the transmission out to put the new throttle control sensor in and the chip on the flywheel Came off too so they fixed that while they had transmission out. Glad I had that warranty. Now it runs fine. Posting in case anyone else has this problem.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I’m not going to go in to everything because this would be way too long. Anyways the check engine light came on and said the Theottle control needed to be serviced. This immediately caused loss of power and made it hard to crank. My truck had the recall done after the last extension and they gave me an extended warranty, thank the Lord. Parts were back ordered and took a week to come in. They had to take the transmission out to put the new throttle control sensor in and the chip on the flywheel Came off too so they fixed that while they had transmission out. Glad I had that warranty. Now it runs fine. Posting in case anyone else has this problem.
What year is your truck and how many miles? Glad they got you running with little hassle!