• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Ram ecodiesel will not start and will not lock

xRABBITx

Oct 26, 2020
Truck Year
Hey guys! So last night I went to leave the house and I have the push start button and go to start the truck and then it just clicks all the lights on the dash come on and then things got weird. All of the gauges and speedometer start to freak out going up and down rapidly, my windshield wipers even started going crazy. Also the check engine light came on. I attempt to turn it off and it will not stop. Eventually everything blacks out and turns off but now the truck will not lock or anything. I came back a couple hours later and attempted to start it again but this time absolutely nothing happened and still unable to lock the doors or anything. I had to leave it unlocked all night because I was worried about being able to get in again. Has this happened to anyone else? I have service scheduled for tomorrow 10/27 with Dodge to take care of recall issues but have not seen anything about what happened to me.

xRABBITx

Oct 26, 2020
Truck Year
Bad battery?
So I just talked to Dodge service manager in my area and he said that he has not heard of everything going crazy like I explained. He was saying it could possibly be that something needs to be reprogrammed. Unfortunately I did not have the chance to try and jump it to see if that was the issue as I am on shift today. I will update this thread when I hopefully find out more tomorrow.