• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 dodge eco theft recovery through ins

Dave0528

Sep 22, 2020
Truck Year
So just got my truck back after about twenty days one sent to mechanic got detailed oil changed and wheel alignment truck has 61000km have had for four months. When I picked it up from mechanic the engine light was on once I got home didn't notice if it was when I left exhaust heat sensor is the code they looked the next day part was on backprder take truck home go to take kid to school and goes into limp mode and displays exhaust filter 100% full service required see dealer take it to dodge tell ins their paying and they say it's a warranty issue nothing to do with the theft which is coincidental but maybe can the dealer not manually regen with wi tech with the engine light being on as the part is on backorder will take one to two weeks and they say they can't can code be cleared then regen before it ahows back up I'm guessing the mechanic ins sent it to cleared the code and gave me the truck knowing the part was on backorder any thought thanks

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Dave0528, Your post is confusing to say the leased, Relax and be more detailed Please.

It will not enter Stationary De-soot with CEL.