• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

After deleting def and egr

Higuy1234

May 28, 2021
Truck Year
Any recommendations on what upgrades and mods should do after deleting Def and egr

Korsch

Dec 29, 2018
Truck Year
Straight pipe the exhaust and enjoy the ride!
I have my eco diesel deleted but it still has the stock resonators and muffler. I want to straight pipe it but cant find anything online for it because its single outlet out passenger side, do you know anywhere only for a straight pipe cause id do it myself or would it be best for me to take to a local exhaust and muffler place? p.s. im not worried about emissions testing as im in Alberta

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
On our trucks, it’s 3” from turbo to muffler. 2-1/4” for the outlets if I’m not mistaken. For dual outlet, the hemi muffler delete works in its place. 150ish off Amazon. Had to cut about 6” of my trucks straight pipe but slipped in nicely. On the single outlet, mbpr sells a straight pipe kit. I too have my stock tips and resonators. At 80 with a load, it’s not much louder inside the cab, but get in a tunnel or ask your neighbors and it can get outright loud lol I don’t see why the single pipe muffler delete wouldn’t work on the single outlet setups.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I have my eco diesel deleted but it still has the stock resonators and muffler. I want to straight pipe it but cant find anything online for it because its single outlet out passenger side, do you know anywhere only for a straight pipe cause id do it myself or would it be best for me to take to a local exhaust and muffler place? p.s. im not worried about emissions testing as im in Alberta