• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

After Market Radiator

ChilledEco

Oct 15, 2020
Truck Year
The EcoDiesel runs hot and there’s no aftermarket beefed up radiators on the market. I’ve contacted Mishimoto and asked about an aftermarket radiator for the EcoDiesel but they don’t have one. They said they’d be interested in development if they see a market for one.

Who would be interested? If so contact Mishimoto through phone or email and express interest so they can start developing a product for the eco diesel.

My truck is fully deleted runs great but I see temps of 210 on the coolant and 220 on the oil at high way speedsand gets way worse when towing.

ChilledEco

Oct 15, 2020
Truck Year
Yeah everything’s working fine. I’m in Texas so it’s very dry and hot. EGR was leaking coolant at 90k miles so I just deleted it with a block off plate. Temp went down about 5 degrees after that.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I’m in va and 210-220 has been pretty standard on mine. Winter is 200~ average summer is when it purculated lol oil is 220-230ish if I’m not mistaken

ChilledEco

Oct 15, 2020
Truck Year
I’m in va and 210-220 has been pretty standard on mine. Winter is 200~ average summer is when it purculated lol oil is 220-230ish if I’m not mistaken

Its standard but way too hot for what I want. I’ve had temps as high as 265 towing and the temp gauge Dial hardly went past the center mark. I’ve had the magnetic strip of the cam shaft position sensor crack from the high temps around 95k miles. Healthy oil should be around 180-195.