• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Any Advice?

Terry Moore

Apr 28, 2018
Truck Year
New to the forum. Thinking about purchasing a new 2017 Dodge Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 Crew Cab. More than a little bit nervous about the purchase. It’s a chunk of change. Am I going to be pleased?

Chico Terry

TwoLabsDad

Aug 20, 2017
Truck Year
New to the forum. Thinking about purchasing a new 2017 Dodge Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 Crew Cab. More than a little bit nervous about the purchase. It’s a chunk of change. Am I going to be pleased?

Chico Terry
I have a 2016 Laramie Longhorn... love the interior and the MPG! I’ll keep it for 10 years, the 2019 redesign didn’t get me excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
Just traded the 2015 Laramie, for 2 more, 1 Laramie, and 1 Bighorn both 4x4....no issues at all with the 2015, no issues on the 2017s....if you need to tow, or just want better mileage in a 4x4 beast of a truck, get one.. we are fanboys.
Ofishl1

Mark Bry

Jun 7, 2018
Truck Year
My 2015 is passing 117,000, overall thrilled, still stock and will get over 28 mpg with a little effort.
Still on original brakes. Over 65,000 on factory set, will do at least that on the second set. and have a third set on the rack ready to go.
Plan to keep going.

My only comment is that Dodge and Ram dealers don't have much bench strength in mechanics., pretty thin, and impossible to reach on short notice. Wish they would selll more motors so the dealers would have more resources.

Jamzzz

Apr 27, 2018
Truck Year
Have a 2014 Ecodiesel Laramie,this truck is probably the best truck i have owned yet. Minor irritation at the beginning but that was because the Ecodiesel was a new learning curve for all. I had the notorious diesel soot smell in cabin but it was because of a loose vband clamp at turbo. I also had the def fluid injector clog the SCR system a little.but replaced under warranty and it was great to get the updated software for Tcm and that helped shifts and economy. This truck now has 80000 kilometers and going strong. As i type this i have 600 plus pounds of soil in back of truck and will be unloading it tommrow after a long drive and this truck drives like a Cadillac (ive owned that too-was not impressed). The ecodiesel is such a perfect motor for this 1500 with its economy and tow rating. I will definitely purchase another and will always recommend it to all. My only suggestion, get extended warranty if offered like 7 year and find a dealer that has techs trained to work on ecodiesel, even if you have to drive a little further do it and save yourself the headache

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk