• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Anyone using Hot Shotz EDT? If so, has it helped?

Gunny45

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
Anyone using Hot Shotz products?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonsthasn

Jul 30, 2017
Truck Year
Haven’t used the EDT but use the Diesel Extreme and it reduced my CEL and improved my mileage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Les Cole

Jul 27, 2018
Use it, but only have had 2 fill ups so really cant tell. Averaging 20.2 in town, stop and go.

Jonsthasn

Jul 30, 2017
Truck Year
Put 1 quart of the Hot Shi’a secret Stiction Eliminator in my oil this last oil change. On my 2nd tank of gas and I am starting to see an improvement in mpg. Will update when I have gone the suggested 4000 Miles.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I have consistently used Archoil's AR6200.

There was a forum user who tested many products including fuel additives. He concluded there were many that did nothing but discovered that Hotshot's EDP worked and was the best. I was so impressed with his study I began using EDP too. I now use a combination of AR6200 (14oz) and EDP (2oz) @ 2oz per tank full. I haven't noticed any mileage increase but use it for preventative maintenance such as keeping the injectors clean, increased lubricity, cetane, etc. I also use AR9100 each oil change as a preventative maintenance.

Gunny45

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
Just curious but what do you want it to "help" with? (Sorry if I missed it)
Wondering if people using it are having the same sort of issues and codes as everyone else, or has the Hot Shotz helped to have fewer codes and issues?