• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

BUY BACK PROGRAM

gofishingup

Sep 2, 2019
Truck Year
I own a 2016 with the 3.0 diesel with 56,000 miles. I bought it new. Many problems thus far. I just got another recall notice in the mail last week and now it looks like another problem with the EGR cooler that likely will need replacing.

I realize each state is different for warranty and buy backs but does anyone have any information on FCA buying back these 3.0 diesels? If so, what price do they buy them back at and do you have to buy another FCA product or not. As each day goes by it's looking like this 3.0 was a lemon from the start. Thanks for any information that can be supplied.

Holymoly

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
Well, lemon law in my state is
24 months or 24000 miles whichever comes last.

I must have 3 to 5 attempts for the dealer to make the repairs unsuccessfully
Or
File a dispute of nonconformaty of the vehicle to be unsafe and or reduced value based on the unfixable nonconformaty.

Like you said it may be diff in your state.

I'm not a lawyer but I believe this egr soot issue and being told I need to drive it a certain way that wasn't posted on the vehicle before I purchased it, may be grounds for nonconformaty.
If it catches fire in the garage and burns down a house in the middle of the night would be terrible especially if it's preventable.
I'm not saying this would happen but if there is actually trucks burning on the road, I think they could burn in a garage.