• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

check engine light

Eco Bob

Jun 10, 2019
Truck Year
I started my truck and I had a check engine light. I went to a auto parts store to have it checked. There was a code # U0100 loss of communication. I started the truck up and the code was gone. I have driven the truck and started and stopped it least 6 or 8 times and no light. Has anyone had this problem?

Eco Bob

Jun 10, 2019
Truck Year
This is a 2020 Ram 1500 Eco diesel with 23000 miles.

Roy Theagali

Apr 3, 2022
Truck Year
UO100 has to do with the canbus communication it looks like you have dirty battery poles connection or a failing battery have it load tested also look at the small wires connected to the battery poles

gearl

May 11, 2022
Truck Year
I started my truck and I had a check engine light. I went to a auto parts store to have it checked. There was a code # U0100 loss of communication. I started the truck up and the code was gone. I have driven the truck and started and stopped it least 6 or 8 times and no light. Has anyone had this problem?
My check engine light is on code P0191 fuel rail sensor is this covered under settlement

gearl

May 11, 2022
Truck Year
Took my Ram 1500 diesel eco and had all my recalls taken cared of but my check engine light was on code P0191 Fuel Rail sensor I was wondering if this part is covered under Eco settlement

Eco Bob

Jun 10, 2019
Truck Year
UO100 has to do with the canbus communication it looks like you have dirty battery poles connection or a failing battery have it load tested also look at the small wires connected to the battery poles
Thanks for the info. I will do that