• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cleaning the DPF filter

A standup guy

Oct 12, 2021
Truck Year
Hey everyone. I was curious if anyone has tried cleaning they're DPF filter? I'm wondering if regens don't get everything, eventually stuff builds up until you need something more thorough to really get it back to base. I've seen some products out there for it, wondering if its worth doing or having done. Anyone have any experience with this?

Propaganda26

Feb 19, 2022
Truck Year
I haven’t personally don’t it but I belive Liquid Molly makes a DPF cleaning solution that comes with a tool that will allow you to enter through the the sensor port and not have to remove the DPF filter. If you do have a really clogged up filter you can remove it and use pressure washer to spray into the DPF in the opposite direction that the air would flow. I’ve heard this is almost as good as a expensive clean from a garage that specializes in clean them