• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

combining performance enhancements?

airmiller1

Mar 22, 2022
Truck Year
I have a 2015 eco with the GDP plug and play which I love. Silly question Here can you use that with the GDE tune to further increase performance or is this overkill?
I was just wondering since the GDE is a tune and the GDP is more of fuel pressure increase from what I have read.

airmiller1

Mar 22, 2022
Truck Year
I have a 2015 eco with the GDP plug and play which I love. Silly question Here can you use that with the GDE tune to further increase performance or is this overkill?
I was just wondering since the GDE is a tune and the GDP is more of fuel pressure increase from what I have read.
Well i called around and it's either this or that, but not both. I'll stick with my GDP 23.5 to 24 highway, dragging heavy bass boat 17 to 18 mpg at 75 to 80mph. Did not know if anybody tried this. Love my ecodiesel, rides as good as some of the bimmers i used to own.