• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Crank shaft position sensor

dwight

Feb 11, 2023
Truck Year
My name is Dwight and I own a 2019 ram Eco diesel The Cam shaft position sensor went out on the truck the truck has 60000 miles on it is it worth keeping or should I get rid of it is the question

T Bone

Oct 27, 2016
Truck Year
My name is Dwight and I own a 2019 ram Eco diesel The Cam shaft position sensor went out on the truck the truck has 60000 miles on it is it worth keeping or should I get rid of it is the question
The average cost for a Dodge Ram 1500 camshaft position sensor replacement is between $85 and $106. Labor costs are estimated between $36 and $46 while parts are priced between $49 and $61. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
If you completed the AEM emissions recall you have an extended warranty that I believe covers that sensor

Attachments

• 03-AEM Extended Warranty.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 5