Crushed bumper

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
Jun 1, 2015
Truck Year
8000 miles on my 2015 and I just put my 1st boo boo on my truck. Makes me sick. Backing into a camping spot this wkd, I hit a tree, less than half 1mph. Bumpers aren't what they used to be. Cheapest one I have found so far was on partsgeek.com for $502. Anyone have a website for cheap parts they like to use for me to check out? I haven't checked salvage yard yet.. just Internet for now.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
OHIO
Truck Year
Bummer. You can use Car-Part.com to search all your nearest salvage yards.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Tennessee
ecodieselram.com
Truck Year
Not Listed
Car-Part.com is what I used as well, great site. Nothing is worse that "hurting" that new truck..

CheifG

Sep 27, 2013
PA
Perhaps beat it out and try to wrap it in vinyl? at least until you get a new one it wont look so "hurt".

Jun 1, 2015
Truck Year
Sry guys, for some reason I never got comment notifications. I tried carpart.com. I don't think my area participates in that. I couldn't find anything. I did find one on Web site with pad for about $375. Still looking to take care of it.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Tennessee
ecodieselram.com
Truck Year
Not Listed
Sry guys, for some reason I never got comment notifications. I tried carpart.com. I don't think my area participates in that. I couldn't find anything. I did find one on Web site with pad for about $375. Still looking to take care of it.
Yea. I had a small dent on my last truck and just kept it as is for a while.

reighndj

Jul 28, 2015
Truck Year
Recommend going to a salvage yard. You'll pay about half the retail price of a new one.