• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

cutting out and a solid miss

David Jones

Dec 23, 2015
Truck Year
At 120,000 I just went through the replacement of the crankshaft relucter wheel, sensor, transmission removal crappy $$$$$ process. This truck has never once been in the shop. I leave the shop and get on the highway and all of the sudden it has a solid miss. Does it over 2,000 rpm’s and when you take off. At home I replaced the fuel filter but it is the same. Anyone have a clue and there are no check engine lights.

David Jones

Dec 23, 2015
Truck Year
Thank you, been on here since Dec 2015, but never had to make a post because I had the best truck I ever owned for 120,000 miles till it finally took a dump

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
IF U never had a problem u must b blessed I would take it back 2. whoever put the crank ring on it maybe there is a problem with the repair u just had done

David Jones

Dec 23, 2015
Truck Year
Loaded it onto a gooseneck trailer, drove 50 miles to a dealership where my buddy knows the service manager at 230. At 435 he called me and said the truck was finished. I was a little set back. He said that the repairs were done correctly, but the tech had failed to completely connect the crankshaft sensor connector when it was replaced. The connector was completed and they performed another check with the tool. I made it back there at 545 and just got back home. Truck ran like it always has, like a top.