• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dash display will not always come on at start up

Boonedog

Mar 18, 2023
Truck Year
My 2014 radio dash display will not come on at start up. Can it be reprogramed?

dantheman669

Jun 11, 2022
Truck Year
My 2014 radio dash display will not come on at start up. Can it be reprogramed?
I'm having the same issue. Does your truck have the assist/911 buttons below the rear view mirror? I don't have it activated on my truck but it keeps popping up on my radio display saying I need to activate it in order to use it. I have never touched the buttons below the mirror. I think it needs to get an ecm update from either the dealership or a diesel shop. I heard it was around $300 to do the update.

Boonedog

Mar 18, 2023
Truck Year
I'm having the same issue. Does your truck have the assist/911 buttons below the rear view mirror? I don't have it activated on my truck but it keeps popping up on my radio display saying I need to activate it in order to use it. I have never touched the buttons below the mirror. I think it needs to get an ecm update from either the dealership or a diesel shop. I heard it was around $300 to do the update.
Yes the same thing happens on mine