• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Def issues. Bolt broke and exhaust fumes burn wiring.

Yvmor

Mar 7, 2020
Truck Year
Hey wondering if anyone else had a bolt break on their exhaust causing the DEF system to get burnt up. $2000 damage just out of Warranty. Crank shaft sensor let go 2 months ago with another $2100 bill. So much for paying a premium for eco diesel.

jdr4320

Dec 13, 2019
Truck Year
If you have the AEM warranty, it is covered. My bolts broke, dealer charged me. I emailed customer care and they refunded me.

Yvmor

Mar 7, 2020
Truck Year
If you have the AEM warranty, it is covered. My bolts broke, dealer charged me. I emailed customer care and they refunded me.
Ya I sent them an email explaining to see what they will do. 2 months ago my crank shaft sensor let go with a $2100 bill. They refunded me for that but I can see them saying to bad so sad now. Fingers crossed

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
Anyone with an extended Maxcare warranty should not be charged the $100.00 deductible when you have a repair covered under the AEM.
Car dealers are getting reimbursed from FCA for all the work.

Yvmor

Mar 7, 2020
Truck Year
Anyone with an extended Maxcare warranty should not be charged the $100.00 deductible when you have a repair covered under the AEM.
Car dealers are getting reimbursed from FCA for all the work.
Sorry just to clarify my warranty expired 4 months ago as I went over millage.