• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Did gde get closed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Every thing on their web page is sold out how can a tune b sold out

Terry89d

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
I have called and emailed to no avail. I think they may be gone. Bought my truck last week. Really wanted one of their tunes.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I come across a post on FB today the message they got was they are evaluating the current circumstances of the new EPA regulations and aren't taking calls as this time. I haven't tried calling, so take it with a grain of salt..

Terry89d

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
I come across a post on FB today the message they got was they are evaluating the current circumstances of the new EPA regulations and aren't taking calls as this time. I haven't tried calling, so take it with a grain of salt..

Thank you, looks like i'll give sft a try in the meantime.

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
It doesn't look good for GDE, days are numbered with tuners... I wish Keith all the best working through this mess, I can't imagine being grilled like this. I hope GDE comes out of this.

Attachments

• Green Diesel Engineering Inspection Report.pdf
    407.9 KB · Views: 49

Terry89d

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
It doesn't look good for GDE, days are numbered with tuners... I wish Keith all the best working through this mess, I can't imagine being grilled like this. I hope GDE comes out of this.
Gde was the whole reason I was ok with buying my ed. My brother has one with their tune and it's been phenomenal. I hope he can get it sorted as well. In the meantime I must pursue other avenues.

pull-do

Dec 5, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I read the document, not a lawyer by any stretch, but it sounded like he was on the radar but he can't be responsible for illegal use of his product,, but of course he dealing with the gestapo, so who knows.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year

I agree. The EPA can ruin a man's business and his life. I would not want to be in Keith's shoes. I wish him well, he definitely has his hands full.
The EPA interview is interesting and revealing. For me, it raises questions about what has been declared about the company and the product.

Last edited:

AnywhereInTX

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
It was def. eye opening to read that document. It appears the EPA is on a witch hunt to get tuners across the board. I sure hope the current administration works something out that works for the entire nation. Def. a fan of removing CARBs stranglehold on the entire nation.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
GDE, was clearly violating the LAW, Keith dismissed all the warning signs.

YOU do NOT response to the EPA in the manner Keith did.." Improve Fuel efficiency" " Off-road use Only " Testing is Expensive " " DocuSign Difficult to Print" " I assume "

GDE , interacted with Me at 1500XXXX.com I clearly made it know to them about the requirement and it would be a BIG protections to remove factory spec's and labeling and place GDE markings. Not only was GDE violating the Law they were clearly being deceptive to makers of the Vehicle (COC) If they would have followed the advice it would have gone a long ways in proving that GDE was clearly advertising it was changed and evident to the Installer.

Waivers.. and hold harmless Agreements have No merit with EPA, when the evidence clear shows Falsity.

John

Nov 13, 2015
GDE, was clearly violating the LAW, Keith dismissed all the warning signs.

YOU do NOT response to the EPA in the manner Keith did.." Improve Fuel efficiency" " Off-road use Only " Testing is Expensive " " DocuSign Difficult to Print" " I assume "

GDE , interacted with Me at 1500XXXX.com I clearly made it know to them about the requirement and it would be a BIG protections to remove factory spec's and labeling and place GDE markings. Not only was GDE violating the Law they were clearly being deceptive to makers of the Vehicle (COC) If they would have followed the advice it would have gone a long ways in proving that GDE was clearly advertising it was changed and evident to the Installer.

Waivers.. and hold harmless Agreements have No merit with EPA, when the evidence clear shows Falsity.
I had to do a temp unignore to view your post. It was killing me not knowing what you had to say. It's about what I expected to read. 😛

I find it quite amusing how you can say Keith doesn't know how to conduct himself and even more amusing how you made things known to him and should have followed your advice. haha.

GDE will be fine. They consist of intellectually smart people and have proven themselves time after time.

They have already stated "A lot of things are changing in the aftermarket world, so now we begin the work to create products that fit to new requirements."

Be nice, be kind, be realistic. :)

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
They consist of intellectually smart people and have proven themselves time after time.
John,
I don't mean to contradict you but in his EPA interview, Keith said he was the only employee.
Or, are you including Company X and the contractors in your "they", "people" and "themselves".

Having fun with you, couldn't pass it up 😁

Cheers

John

Nov 13, 2015
John,
I don't mean to contradict you but in his EPA interview, Keith said he was the only employee.
Or, are you including Company X and the contractors in your "they", "people" and "themselves".

Having fun with you, couldn't pass it up 😁

Cheers
Yes only employee but let's not forget the other officers. :) I welcome the fun.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Yes only employee but let's not forget the other officers. :) I welcome the fun.
Hmmmnn - didn't know there are other officers

Status
Not open for further replies.