Dielectric grease

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Washington State
Truck Year
I have used dielectric grease for years on certain things. As the topic comes up here upon occasion and I am staying at home like so many people doing chores and researching various things on the internet I thought I would throw out a you tube video for anyones viewing pleasure if you are interested.
Dielectric grease
I found it interesting at least!

Reactions: RAM3D

Marauderer

Oct 6, 2018
Powder Springs, GA
Truck Year
I also have used DG for decades. Learned about it first in the USN doing maintenance on sea water piping system. We used it on the O rings as a lubricant. To much caused problems so you learned a little bit goes a long way. Cost me an extra 12 hrs on a job re-tearing the piping flanges apart and wiping off the excess DG . The next hydro test no leaks. great learning experience. Like the video says a little bit.

Cj60

May 8, 2020
Idaho
Truck Year
Thanks, I'm used to seeing the link either bold, highlighted, or bordered with a box.. And have you seen how many videos pop up on YT if you just search the word? I wanted to be sure it was the right one. I love the stuff, especially for anything that gets wet or near salt...

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Washington State
Truck Year
Thanks, I'm used to seeing the link either bold, highlighted, or bordered with a box.. And have you seen how many videos pop up on YT if you just search the word? I wanted to be sure it was the right one. I love the stuff, especially for anything that gets wet or near salt...
Glad you found it! It is kinda weird the hyper links don’t highlight:)