• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dpf delete and tune

Bronx Gas 15

Jan 24, 2018
Truck Year
Probably asked a million times but just wondering any feedback on a DPF delete and tune for EcoDiesel Ram pickup truck ,I was thinking ppei with a cat back straight pipe. Does anyone have any feedback on this subject?

B. Smith

Feb 20, 2018
Truck Year
A good tune and delete makes these trucks very fun to drive. Personally im very happy with my ppei tune.
I'm planning on deleting everything I can that has to do with EGR and hopefully DEF with a good time. So my question is what sorta cost I'm I looking at? Plan on running a straight pipe too. Thanks for any info.

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
Tune well cost $700-900 then egr and exhaust well be more. David Tourigny has a special going on right now. He makes an incredible stainless exhaust and matching egr delete kit. He can also do tuning on both ecm and tcm. Im attaching his add below.

Hey ! This is our spring special offer ! Off-road Turboback for 400$us shipped at your door OR 10% discount on everything.

Orders via email to [email protected]

Bronx Gas 15

Jan 24, 2018
Truck Year
Tune well cost $700-900 then egr and exhaust well be more. David Tourigny has a special going on right now. He makes an incredible stainless exhaust and matching egr delete kit. He can also do tuning on both ecm and tcm. Im attaching his add below.

Hey ! This is our spring special offer ! Off-road Turboback for 400$us shipped at your door OR 10% discount on everything.

Orders via email to [email protected]
I'm planning on deleting everything I can that has to do with EGR and hopefully DEF with a good time. So my question is what sorta cost I'm I looking at? Plan on running a straight pipe too. Thanks for any info.
I priced the delete pipe.tuner and monitor for around $1500

B. Smith

Feb 20, 2018
Truck Year
I believe this and the oil cooler is their biggest challenge. Thank you for your help.

W.D.H.

Nov 9, 2016
Truck Year
Without question hands down my stage 1 & 2 delete kit purchased from Sasquatch parts and a hot tune purchased from GDE was the best thing I could have done for my 2017 ED! The over all performance and fuel economy has improved greatly.

W.D.H.

Nov 9, 2016
Truck Year
W.D.H. , how long did they have your truck? Or how long did it take to install?
The kit I purchased had downloadable instructions, being I'm disabled from the knees down and need a cane & have 7 working fingers was necessary to have someone do the work. I was very impressed by all the crap they took off. My tech told me to save the parts because they total nearly 5K in emission crap. With only 6K on the truck I was surprised with the amount of soot built up on the EGR NASTY..

Clay harris

Apr 19, 2019
Truck Year
New guy here so dont laugh.lol.2015 ram 3L ecodiesel egr cooler and dpf delete.any "how to "videos or articles I can print that shows procedure to do this job?just want to have basic idea going in.deleting egr cooler/dpf for buddy

Ffeggleston

Mar 26, 2020
Truck Year
Anyone have any luck and or use the Shibby fake plugs for the DPF delete. I want to make sure connections are good when i need to return to stock