• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel OBD II Flashing now available.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year

coorsman2005

Mar 1, 2019
Truck Year
What are they using as the tuning box. Something like ezlynk. or does anyone know. Im not advertising beings i dont sell online or over the net. Only local. But im a dealer for calibrated addiction. And thats what i run on my trucks and all my local guys. Would be nice to have trans tuning and tuning at your finger tips

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
What are they using as the tuning box. Something like ezlynk. or does anyone know. Im not advertising beings i dont sell online or over the net. Only local. But im a dealer for calibrated addiction. And thats what i run on my trucks and all my local guys. Would be nice to have trans tuning and tuning at your finger tips

I would assume but I'm not sure. I actually haven't seen anymore info.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I went on line about 3 days ago on ppei web page and clicked on buy after filling out all the crap clicked on buy paid for it then I recd 2 emails on how to remove ecm to ship 2 them for programming finally got hold of ppei and got refunded for the sale I will check with them again

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I went on line about 3 days ago on ppei web page and clicked on buy after filling out all the crap clicked on buy paid for it then I recd 2 emails on how to remove ecm to ship 2 them for programming finally got hold of ppei and got refunded for the sale I will check with them again

So they aren't actually ready to sell the OBD flashing yet? Did they mention which platform they're going to use?

John

Nov 13, 2015
Anyone who gets this tune make sure the factory tune can be put back prior to the emissions update. I assume the handheld device can do this.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
PPEI doesn't offer much info. Does anyone know if it deletes or turns off the EGR? If it doesn't, IMHO it's worthless.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
That's good news. What does "and it is to b unpluged" mean?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Thanks