• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EcoDiesel settelment

wajski

Apr 29, 2019
Truck Year
How do you print out the form so I can submit I got a settlement notice today

SJK

Aug 19, 2018
Truck Year
Go to your nearest dealer and ask them if you can forward the message to them so they can make you a copy. Don't call and ask just go so they help you. Shouldn't be a problem.

wajski

Apr 29, 2019
Truck Year
I got all my paper work done mine is eligible I also sent notarized papers and got a conformation by e-mail. I was told $ 3075 is what I will get.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year

MissouriDeezel16

Sep 6, 2020
Truck Year
My 2015 is from Canada and is eligible for the AEM. But how do I submit for a settlement?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-23 102821.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-23 102821.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 4

solstar

Oct 3, 2015
Truck Year
Success story....sort of....
Got the EcoDiesel approved up grade on 7-9 May 2019....
Got the $3075 incentive upon submission being approved.....
Over the next 612 days truck was in the shop (worst was three times for 6+ weeks each) for 209 days, every sensor replaced multiple times, two air intakes (both had holes burned in them), two catalytic converters, three DP exhaust filters, six injectors, two EGR coolers, The DEF electronics replaced, many smaller parts...and ...AND..THREE turbos (which is an "off the frame repair") !!!
After the first six week stay in the shop (Sept 2019) I had the recall lawyers submit a buyback (covered in the Consent Decree, paragraph 45 section d, which FCA does NOT mention in any of the recall information).
After many emails and phone calls with the Recall law office along with ZERO truck for about 20% of the time.....
On 26 May 2021 FCA (RAM) 'repurchased' my 2015 RAM 1500 ecodiesel at the "NADA clean retail" price.
It only took 20 months !!!

Of note is the fact that FCA makes no mention of the EcoDiesel Recall nor the Consent Decree in any of the 'Repurchase Paperwork' !!!!!