• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Edge insight CTS2

Shawn Thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
does anyone have one of these that could answer a couple questions for me?

Shawn Thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
I do. What kind of questions do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what probes did you buy with it? Does it monitor boost pressure without a sensor or do you need one for it to be monitored? Where do you install the egt probe?

Scottd

Apr 23, 2017
Truck Year
what probes did you buy with it? Does it monitor boost pressure without a sensor or do you need one for it to be monitored? Where do you install the egt probe?

No probes are needed. All information comes from the obd2 port. The only thing mine doesn’t show is oil pressure.

As long as you have a 16 or earlier truck it should work just like mine. They don’t support the 17 or 18’s yet.

Shawn Thomas

Jun 1, 2018
Truck Year
No probes are needed. All information comes from the obd2 port. The only thing mine doesn’t show is oil pressure.

As long as you have a 16 or earlier truck it should work just like mine. They don’t support the 17 or 18’s yet.

Good to know. I have a 2017 ‍♂️Thanks for your help