• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EGR and DPF delete

ree62

Oct 17, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2018 Limited with 40,000km. I want to do a tune and delete. The folks at sofaking tune tell me there tune cannot be seen if removed before taking the truck in. I have extended warranty and I am wondering if anyone has used there tune and if they have any knowledge about if Dodge can see that it has been tuned.
Thanks

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
The short answer is no, the dealer has no way of knowing your engine was tuned if you take it out before having your vehicle serviced. The search feature is your friend!
Here are many hours of reading for you to regard before making a decision!

ree62

Oct 17, 2019
Truck Year
The short answer is no, the dealer has no way of knowing your engine was tuned if you take it out before having your vehicle serviced. The search feature is your friend!
Here are many hours of reading for you to regard before making a decision!
Thanks for your info. I was told by a mechanic at the dealership that Chrysler can see haw many times the ECU has been flashed and if it has been flashed more than what Chrysler did they would void the warranty. I would really like to tune the truck with at least a stage 1 tune as I plan on keeping it for a long time and I don't want to damage the engine any more than I have already. The EGR cooler failed on it before the recall was done and they had to replace the cooler and the intake.