Egr delete

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Evil Crouton

Oct 4, 2018
Truck Year
If I do the egr delete with those kits I see online without ECU tunning, will the truck run? And just show a light? Or must I tune in. Ontario has discarded the drive clean act here for light duty vehicles

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Tennessee
www.ecodieselram.com
Truck Year
If I do the egr delete with those kits I see online without ECU tunning, will the truck run? And just show a light? Or must I tune in. Ontario has discarded the drive clean act here for light duty vehicles

You'll likely throw codes.

Marauderer

Oct 6, 2018
Powder Springs, GA
Truck Year
It's a great excuse to by the Green Diesel Engineering tunes:):D;)

Domino

Aug 27, 2015
Truck Year

It will throw codes and the throttle control error that sends into limp mode. There is a gde tuned ecm on Kijiji in Ontario. You may save some cash.

John

Nov 13, 2015
What is required for a EGR delete? Will this solve leaking coolant?
The stage 1 kit will just block it off and coolant will still flow and there's still potential for leaking.
The stage 2 kit allows complete removal of the EGR and EGR cooler and can no longer leak.

Csplumbing

Jan 26, 2019
Truck Year
The stage 1 kit will just block it off and coolant will still flow and there's still potential for leaking.
The stage 2 kit allows complete removal of the EGR and EGR cooler and can no longer leak.