• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Egr replacement in CA

Jadamsvip

Jun 26, 2021
Just joined and man lots of info here… question for anyone who might be able to give some guidance …. I have a 2014 Laramie 4x4 eco diesel …. I had lag forever and come to find out they had not replaced the egr cooler recall from 2018 ….. it just went and after ten weeks at dealership parts were replaced including manifold ….now 91.000 miles.

I love the diesel but CA makes tuning damn near impossible ….. BANkS looks like it has one now for our the 2014 eco diesel ….any thoughts ?

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
I love the diesel but CA makes tuning damn near impossible ….. BANkS looks like it has one now for our the 2014 eco diesel ….any thoughts ?
Get the SFT tune/s. Comes with easy to use handheld tuner allowing you to change tunes. When you go to dealer or smog it just return it to the stock tune.
I'm not even sure you have to return it to stock for smogging.