• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Engine light ON and a code HELP PLEASE ASAP

Cuban100%

Aug 18, 2020
Truck Year
Hi I've a 2015 ecodiesel today just like 2 hours ago the engine light came on,I went to the AutoZone for they to plug the code receiver and show up this code P0191 gir Fuel rail sensor said so I need help to see how to fix and where is located this sensor thanks group

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
That code is common and trigger by many conditional events, clear it , and see if it returns.

Cuban100%

Aug 18, 2020
Truck Year
Ok and do you think that can be cause for a dirty fuel filter or can you name some of the events that you say that cause that please and thanks.And please how I clear that code?thanks

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I will , just really busy today and Tomorrow.....

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Ok and do you think that can be cause for a dirty fuel filter or can you name some of the events that you say that cause that please and thanks.And please how I clear that code?thanks
Clear code with autozone code reader. Maybe a error due to dirty fuel filter. When’s the last time it was replaced?

Cuban100%

Aug 18, 2020
Truck Year
Well I don't know cause I just bought it almost two month ago and the previous owner he tell me that never replaced and he has it for like 50000 miles😲😲 well finally today I replaced the filter,clear the code and doesn't drive it but so far is gone so I'll see thanks for the answers from you guys