• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Exhaust Filter 100% see dealer:

Paintgrouptruck1

Jul 3, 2021
Truck Year
So, I am new to the whole eco-diesel thing and I have a 2015 Ram 1500 with 171K miles. the truck message went from 80% and drive at normal speeds to resolve to 100% see dealer 2 days later. After I had taken it out for an 80-mile drive to allow regeneration. Now it is at the see dealer and service the electronic throttle control.
the local dealer is booked up till end of august. any other options that I can do?

DRC

Feb 16, 2021
Truck Year
I have the same issue. My truck has 172+ it has gone through 2 regions within the last 3 weeks and today I received the same message "to see the dealer". I also have had DEF fluid run out the fill tube while trying to add DEF. So I am wanted to do away with the DEF system all together. Is there anything else I need to do besides besides take off the exhaust filter and replace it with the pipe kit that I see advertised?

jarhead

Oct 6, 2021
Truck Year
Finding someone that will sale you a delete kit and getting a delete program for the computer, which will run you close to $3K.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
If you can do the work yourself, hd diesel can hook you up for around 2k with parts and tune.

Scooter11

Dec 6, 2021
So, I am new to the whole eco-diesel thing and I have a 2015 Ram 1500 with 171K miles. the truck message went from 80% and drive at normal speeds to resolve to 100% see dealer 2 days later. After I had taken it out for an 80-mile drive to allow regeneration. Now it is at the see dealer and service the electronic throttle control.
the local dealer is booked up till end of august. any other options that I can do?
Is it just me or… or is the exhaust filter a scam that dodge used to be environment requirements? If we have to run at Hwy speed to burn it off, isn't what’s been filtered just ending up in the sky at the end of the day anyway?