• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Exhaust Filter 2 grand.

Cblacknall

May 16, 2019
Truck Year
Diesel Exhaust filter went from 80% to 100% while sitting in my driveway shut off. as I drove in the driveway the code said nearly full go drive highway speeds to clean. I had to go to work and went in office worked for 3 hours and when I started my truck it said sorry filter now 100% full go to dealer for service immediately. I called Dealer and they said 150 to diagnose and 1-3k to fix. this is BS

John

Nov 13, 2015
Diesel Exhaust filter went from 80% to 100% while sitting in my driveway shut off. as I drove in the driveway the code said nearly full go drive highway speeds to clean. I had to go to work and went in office worked for 3 hours and when I started my truck it said sorry filter now 100% full go to dealer for service immediately. I called Dealer and they said 150 to diagnose and 1-3k to fix. this is BS
Find a different dealer. At 100% full a forced regen is required and should cost no more than $200.00.

AlphaOBD software will allow you to do it yourself. https://www.alfaobd.com/download.html You will also need a OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool. Total cost around $100.00.

You didn't mention what year truck? If it's a 2018 you will also need the security bypass cable.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome sorry to hear all the bad news then they will tell u another 5or 6 hundred for faulty sensors

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Find a different dealer. At 100% full a forced regen is required and should cost no more than $200.00.

AlphaOBD software will allow you to do it yourself. https://www.alfaobd.com/download.html You will also need a OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool. Total cost around $100.00.

You didn't mention what year truck? If it's a 2018 you will also need the security bypass cable.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
john I rooted through that alpha obd and found nothing on the eco

Cblacknall

May 16, 2019
Truck Year
anybody in the Houston area should go to Dirty Diesel I Friendswood/Pearland, they did a regen on my 2015 ecodiesel it took 1 hour and they charged me only the labor. 89/hr. WHEW, DODGED THAT BULLIT.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
anybody in the Houston area should go to Dirty Diesel I Friendswood/Pearland, they did a regen on my 2015 ecodiesel it took 1 hour and they charged me only the labor. 89/hr. WHEW, DODGED THAT BULLIT.
Good to hear!