• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Exhaust filter trouble

bferd

Nov 16, 2019
Truck Year
My Jeep alarmed with exhaust filter 100% full and service electronic throttle control, Why and how to clear

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group once it hits 100 u have 2 see the dealer they have 2 clear the code and do a forced regen

bferd

Nov 16, 2019
Truck Year
My dealer asked if my air filter was clean because these diesels are zero tolerance and if air filter is dirty it some how shuts down the regen cycle and the exhaust filter continues to load up. So in goes a new air filter and to my favorite garage to have them do a forced regen

John

Nov 13, 2015
My dealer asked if my air filter was clean because these diesels are zero tolerance and if air filter is dirty it some how shuts down the regen cycle and the exhaust filter continues to load up. So in goes a new air filter and to my favorite garage to have them do a forced regen
Never heard that one before.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
a while back another on the forum posted what the dealer told him to was about check engine light that the air filter caused it replaced air cleaner code went away I my self say bull -----..

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
there was another post on the forum a while back where the dealer told him the filter was full of sand and that caused the light

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
New to Me...Hmmm these VM 3.0 are so problematic anything is possible.