• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FCA. HPFP RECALL

Tommy BLLC

Oct 8, 2022
Truck Year
Just got my recall notice in mail today from FCA about HPFA. High pressure fuel pump problem, But they do not have a resolution to the problem. So if or when our t trucks have this problem they will sit in dealership parking lot until they get find a solution to the problem and get the parts. Good thing it's a safety recall and they have to fix it for free, but I need my truck for work and if they can't fix it quickly or give me a loaner out rental I will have to buy a new truck and that will suck , my 2020 is paid off and really don't want a payment. Love this truck and love the fuel mileage especially with the price of fuel. My truck has almost 67,000 millers on it.

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
I was told 5 month backorder on the parts - mine's in for something else so I told them to just add me to the list.

Firedude

Sep 15, 2021
Truck Year
Master mechanic relative who worked for Chrysler said put 1 ounce of 2 cycle oil per gallon of diesel in the tank. This will lube the pump and help your truck survive till they find a fix. Will not hurt engine or performance. Make sure its a low ash 2 cycle oil. They didn't account for the bio alcohol in the diesel when they designed the pumps.