• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First post

kathyd

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2015 dodge ecodiesel. or should I say the garage has my eco diesel!!! I went to Michigan on vacation in April.....its oct!! My truck is getting another engine. I wish I could say a new one, but no its not its a used one. I noticed it was getting hot, pulled over, long story short problem with egr and who knows whatelse….Oh and did I say I had bought the truck used 6 months before this....I am a senior, I think they saw me coming at the dealership!! I am hoping for a class action suit on blown engines.....not just egr….

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group Eco can b a problem sorry for your problem if they aren't catching fire its something else when will u get your truck back

kathyd

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
welcome 2 the group Eco can b a problem sorry for your problem if they aren't catching fire its something else when will u get your truck back
Hoping in next 2 weeks....feel like I'm paying on a dead horse. I live in arkansas, trucks in michigan! First dodge, and last I think!!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
they just issued a major recall on egr and fire maybe this engine will b better is a ram dealer doing it?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Its NOT Ram its the worthless relationship of VM Motori and Fait.....IMO the team at FCA in MI is telling Fait to revisit Cento Italy.

kathyd

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
The dealership is doing the egr, it's at a garage for engine

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
wish u luck when u get it back let us know how it works out 4 u

kathyd

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
Thankyou. Heres hoping I make it back to Arkansas with it.....