• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel leaks

RTS

Feb 13, 2023
Truck Year
I replaced my eco diesel intake manifold with the OEM part ( NY state inspection won't let me upgrade & delete) While researching the job one person stated the all of the fuel lines were "one time use " . When I ordered the parts the dealership didn't think that was correct or at least not to the best of their knowledge. I Reused the lines I had & now that the trucks up & running again I've got a Constant fuel leak. It's one drop at a time that I can see from the bottom of the engine ( rear drivers side) but I can't fine any leakage on top. I've ordered the new replacement fuel lines & will install them when they come in. My question is Is this leaking Normal ? Is there a seal I didn't see on these lines ?
There are 5 lines that are removed during the manifold replacement. I'm replacing ALL 5 just in case.
It's a great truck. 160K on it, pulls like a demon & other than a broken spring inside the manifold ( swirled control) its been Great !