• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Getting impatient

Roger Jimenez

Apr 17, 2020
Truck Year
I am so dissatisfied with the people/agents handling this eco-diesel settlement I was told on 2 February that I should be hearing something soon about my settlement check it’s all most Halfway through April and still haven’t heard anything can’t understand what the problem could be maybe it’s the coronavirus.

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
I am so dissatisfied with the people/agents handling this eco-diesel settlement I was told on 2 February that I should be hearing something soon about my settlement check it’s all most Halfway through April and still haven’t heard anything can’t understand what the problem could be maybe it’s the coronavirus.
I haven’t submitted my $3,075 paperwork yet. I knew someone from May 2019 take advantage immediately of the cash money for original owners. He was furious in September when they sent him an email to re-submit the paperwork. He got it November. Apparently everyone who owned or leased jumped on the settlement causing major problems. The Corona Virus could be the excuse now. Dealers are running with minimal staff in the service department.

Turner

Apr 20, 2018
Truck Year
I own two ecodiesel vehicles. 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit bought new, received settlement check with no issues or delays. Bought 2016 Ram limited used one owner in 2018. All paperwork and re-flash was done at same time as Grand Cherokee, still have not received Ram settlement check.
You can go online to the FCA settlement web page, input VIN and case number and see the status of your claim. My ram claim has shown since about December that a check has been mailed(it was not mailed). I have had online settlement agent conversations numerous times and seem to get a different story each time. If you do have the online chats you can save the messages and I recommend you do that. The settlement paperwork said that any and all claims from previous owners had until August 31, 2019 to submit the claims. This would change the amount that I would get being the current owner. The original paperwork had the option of taking the lesser amount and then they would mail the remaining $600 later. I took the option for the full amount, that was the first excuse from FCA. I did find out that the original owner did not file a claim. The latest excuse is that they are mailed out in batches, the latest batch was on April 4th.
The only leverage I have left is the Grand Cherokee was financed through FCA and I still owe about $7k on the vehicle. My last option is to not make the last +-$3k in payments to them. I am going to call FCA credit today and have that conversation..........I have been mostly happy with both vehicles, but FCA is sure not building up Brand Loyalty with this debacle.

BrewCrew

Mar 24, 2018
Truck Year
Same crap with me too. All my paper work done and was approved in December 2019. I keep getting the...check will be mailed in 4-6 weeks BS. I've called and did the online chat. Very frustrating. 2016 RAM. I am the second owner. Is this normal for settlements like this?
I'm happy with the truck....I have 108,000 miles on the truck and plan to keep it for a while.

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
I submitted my claim over two weeks ago. I received an email proof of ownership blank on Monday late afternoon . I called and talked to a rep that said the claims manager is not in but to resend the title that shows it was new and you are currently the owner to receive the full amount. I called on Tuesday to follow up. The case manager wasn’t in. The rep said she will let her know to call you. Later that afternoon, I received an email from the case manager that she can’t upload the file to use a different format. I sent that copy to another email and it opened to confirm it’s working and sent her that file. That was all on a Tuesday. I haven’t heard anything back. I will call this morning to stay on top of this. I didn’t submit this back in May in 2019 when the court approved the cash settlement and every owner was filing a claim. It should be smoother a year later.

clay douglass

Feb 17, 2021
Truck Year
I need help. I submitted all the paperwork a year ago. When I check my claim status it states the check has been sent. A year later no check has arrived. When I attempt to find out what is wrong the claims representatives only state the check has been mailed and should arrive in 6-8 weeks. When I point out this is now 50+ weeks they say can't help you in any way. Does anyone have the name contact info of who might be able to resolve this issue?

clay douglass

Feb 17, 2021
Truck Year
Same crap with me too. All my paper work done and was approved in December 2019. I keep getting the...check will be mailed in 4-6 weeks BS. I've called and did the online chat. Very frustrating. 2016 RAM. I am the second owner. Is this normal for settlements like this?
I'm happy with the truck....I have 108,000 miles on the truck and plan to keep it for a while.
I have the exact same situation. Any luck on your case? If so I would appreciate knowing what to do next.